Something Even Better | A Coaching Podcast
Overcoming good girl syndrome in a sacred women’s circle with Mandy Steinhardt
April 18, 2022
On today’s podcast, Stacie chats with Coach Mandy Steinhardt about overcoming good girl syndrome and codependency, and how the power of a sacred women’s circle completely changed her life.
We dig deeper into:
- What good girl syndrome is and how it relates to codependency, decision making, and the inability to say no
- How to listen to your own intuition to make better, more aligned decisions
- How to set and keep boundaries
- What a sacred women’s circle is and what to expect when you join one
- Examples of activities to reconnect to your divine feminine
- The importance of learning how to mother and care for yourself
Mandy Steinhardt is an authenticity and career coach who helps women combat the blahs and overwork by engaging with the divine feminine through healing women’s circles and 1:1 coaching.
There’s still time to join her “Divine Within” Women’s Circle this summer where you’ll meet every other Wednesday and connect with other women and:
- Kick FOMO to the curb in favor of real connection.
- Recover old and new dreams we have set aside in order to “get along” and “be a good girl/wife/mother.”
- Learn how to access our intuition, define our values, and create our individual plans to mirror them in our hectic lives.
- Connect with Mother Earth and remember Goddesses that pre-dated patriarchal religion
- Work on how we can create a sense of community in these disconnected times.
You can connect with Mandy on Instagram – check out this post about the 5 warning signs of codependency! Check out Mandy’s website for more!
Mentioned on the podcast: